--Strange Journey--
Last year, I decided to make a surprise visit to my great-uncle, who I hadn’t seen for a long time, and who’d lived alone in a big, empty house in the middle of the countryside for many years. There were two ways of getting to the nearest village on public transport – you could take the train or there was a bus – but either way was really slow, so I decided to drive.
At first, everything went well. The weather was fine, and on the way I saw lots of beautiful scenery. But when I was about ten kilometres from the village, I had to stop because my car was attacked by several tomcats. They was so so many. I was surprised and then I screamed as loud as I can. Because they were gettting more and more, so I decided to leaved my car and I ran as fast as I can.
Unfortunately, after I’d been walking for an hour or so, the sun went in and I could see dark clouds in the distance. It looked like bad weather was on the way, but what could I do? While I thought about it, suddenly a giant leech came towards me and I was attacked by it. It punched my face so I was thrown several meters. And it chased me, and I hit it quickly. And we hit each other. After a fierce battle, finally I was lose and I died. After a few minutes, suddenly I woke up, and I realized that was a dream.And then I decided to continued my journey. Just then, I met a local farmer coming the other wat, driving a small lorry. ‘It’ll be dark soon,’ he said. ‘Maybe you should fo back the way you came.’
When I told him that my car was at least an hour away, he sighed heavily, told me to get into ‘the lorry and took me to nearby hotel. At the end of our journey, I told him my name and asked him if he knew my great-uncle. For a moment he looked surprised, the he just looked at me in a strange way and laughed. Befor I could say anything, he’d driven away.
The hotel was small, and I was the only guest, but the owners, a married couple, were very friendly and went out of their way to make me comfortable. The next morning, they drew a map to show me the quickest way to get to my grat-uncle’s village. I was surprised at how far it was - I hadn’t realised the hostel so far out of my way.
After about an hour of walking, I spotted the village and my gret-uncle’s house on top of a hill. As I worked my way up the hill – I’d forgotten how steep it was! – I wondered what he’d think whe he saw me. Ar last, I knocked on the big front dooe, and, to my surprise, a young woman answered. When I told her who I was and who I was looking for, she frowned in a confused way and said, “The man that you’re looking for has died hundreds of years ago”.

Member's name :
1. Ahyar
2. Darryl Elgiva
3. Septian Calvin Infa Waruwu
4. Wachid

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Strange Journey of Joel ( Group 4 )

Wrong Menu

The Strange Journey of a Man