Wrong Menu

       When I and my friends are late semester breaks,I and my friends take permission to our parents for  take holiday together. So we go to a place of entertainment at  there we plays many of games. And the time show the lunch time and we go to some restaurant inside the area of entertaiment park. One by one from us order the menu. But before me for order the menu I checked my wallet for check my money, I think my money is enough for buy the lunch. I ordered the cheapest one because, I have calculate my money for return fare. but the cashier was wrong to enter my order because the restaurant is crowded so I'm not too clear to hear the cashier's words, I just answered yes and as soon as the order is finished and given to me I was surprised because what I ordered wrong I have complained to the cashier but can t be replaced because it was answered the question the cashier with the answer yes and when I see my wallet was not enough money to pay the food was lucky behind me there are still some friends, and I try to borrow some to pay for the food when I sit with friends they all laughed because of the carelessness, I am so regret for the incident from the moment that I also try to be more careful about something.


Wachid Santosa Putra
001201700041

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Strange Journey of Joel ( Group 4 )

The Strange Journey of a Man