Women never goes wrong

I want to tell you about my misunderstanding story and never forgotten by me. When I was in the 3rd year of high school, I went to the school front cafeteria to buy food and drink. When I got there, there are my friends who are also hanging out and snacks there. While me and my friends are being busy chatting and hanging out, suddenly there is a mother and her child who also join the snack at the shop. The mothers were wearing a Manchester United jersey and sunglasses that hung on her jersey. At that time, the habit of high school kids is like laughing at someone who has not known behind him/her. We can call it 'nyinyir'. My friends are sitting behind me and me ahead of the mothers. Then, my friend said "lah bukannya MU kalah ya kemaren?". Then  all my friends instantly laugh out loud including me. This is not worth to be done yaa gengs XD. One of my habits are I can't have keeping my laugh slow. I kept laughing out load. And... the war began. The mothers immediately cornered me and told me "you're insinuating me huh? You must have insulted my glasses right?". The question is "Come on ma'am why me? I just laughed btw not intend to insinuate you.". I could have reply to words that come out of her mouth. But because her face was too scary to look at and her words were very rough, I just paused and listened to her words. She also said animals by the way. I just listen to her words and say 'yes' so this problem is not protracted. Who had wanted to joke even ending disaster. Fate fate. Then luckily, came the husband of the mother. Her husband immediately broke up our quarrel and pulled her hand into the car. I heard her husband say "malu-maluin aja sih mah maklum lah anak SMA.". Finally the family, especially the mother went from the shop. The shopkeeper said that the mother actually had a stressful illness. So she's easily angry.

Kevin Vasco Aruji
001201700043
CIT'17 Class 1

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Something that I can't Explain

Because of UNO