Misunderstanding

Once, when powerbank had yet to be a thing, I didn't know what it's for. My father had one of the earlies powerbanks that time and I thought, underlining the word 'bank,' that it might be a marketing name for external storage device. I also thought that the word 'power' was to emphasize its strength, reliability, or its ability to hold data. Well, it turned out that I was wrong, obviously. I should have known better. Powerbank is a device that hold electric charges for the convenience of having a portable mean of charging other devices, like smartphone. I could have guessed it from the word power. I mean, the term is quite vague and I had not even known the physical form of the device, only the name! You would have guessed that wrong too given the lack of information.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Something that I can't Explain

Because of UNO

Women never goes wrong